Friday, November 23, 2012

Facebook မွာစကားေျပာျခင္း (၉)

May Kyaw Thu
Dear Dr, I have heard of your name since I was a teenager. I had little political knowledge then. But I believed that you took the right side. I wish you could come back and stand on the political stage. I do believe that those like you are needed near our Mother.

Tint Swe
So kind of you. Such a comment is an encouragement indeed. I do love to return home. As DASSK recently said I want to come and work for and with struggling people but not to save them not to help the President.

May Kyaw Thu
Dear Dr, How glad you are to meet Daw Suu! I can see your soul.

Tint Swe
Can you? Before that a big task is on the shoulders!

May Kyaw Thu
Dear Dr, Anyway I'm glad beyond my words on behalf of you!

Tint Swe
Thank you very much!
http://dts-political-page.blogspot.in/2012/11/facebook-comment-on-daw-aung-san-suu.html
Should I add your chatting in it?

May Kyaw Thu
OK, Dr.Thank you much Dr.

May Kyaw Thu
Dear Dr, Could you do me a favour? May I ask you a question? How do you think about Mr. Obama's visit to our country?

Tint Swe
I have given an interview to a foreign newspaper before he arrived.

May Kyaw Thu
Where can I read about it?

Tint Swe
It needs a thorough observation. I disagree with the view that the visit is premature. I gave an example of the speech at Rangoon University. New generation of Burmese students got to listen to an American President's speech in person. One more generation should not wait for that opportunity.

May Kyaw Thu
Dr, I agree with you.

Tint Swe
If to wait till human rights are satisfactory and violence stopped, no statesman can come to Burma.

May Kyaw Thu
Dear Dr, For sure the Chinese government isn't good to us, Myanmar people. But I can't decide if the US will help us with sincere love. Please give me your opinion, Dr. Thanks a lot.

May Kyaw Thu
I want t know how much we can trust the US. If you can give, please give me your opinion. If you don't want, it doesn't matter.

Tint Swe
Trust is difficult when it comes to a foreign country. Trust is what we different nationalities of Union of Burma have to strive for. All other nations are different. For short term, America was the most supportive for democracy struggle. After DASSK was released, US talked to her first before making important decisions. Even EU did not do so. India, China and ASEAN did not do so. We do need US. We must take all best things from each country. But not all from all countries!
Yes China will have to change towards Burma. But we do need China. That does not mean the same as before.

May Kyaw Thu
Thank Dr. In my opinion, we must struggle to improve our country without being pupil of any country. I mean we take the best from any country as possible as we can. But not be pupil of any country. Is it true, Dr?

Tint Swe
Yes, we must not be a Puppet of any Power. This is nationalist and patriotism. Young people must have it in heart. Leaders have to keep in mind and at the same time to make allies with best suitable countries for self-defense and to defeat the enemies. No country can survive alone.